WrAtH Counter-Strike Group of Servers.
Welcome to WrAtH.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WrAtH.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS

+5
Indian Commando
hell_above12
RETAIL
Adm!N.
ACE || PURANJAy
9 posters

Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS

Post  ACE || PURANJAy Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

There is a Davaj spammer on the forums who is corrupting the whole Forum...

plzz some1 see to it and kick him from forums

His username is : Baba Gum Mein Anaath
ACE || PURANJAy
ACE || PURANJAy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty Re: DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Ya..man please admin's please look into dis.???
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RETAIL Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

already banned him

RETAIL
Director of Forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 pm

RETAIL wrote:already banned him

Yeah RETAIL..N!..1 more der...Juban.. plzz ban him also.
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty the same one.................

Post  hell_above12 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm

that new davaj spammer is suppose is the same person as last one ,
that mc bc -Baba Gum Mein Anaath
hell_above12
hell_above12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 pm

hell_above12 wrote:that new davaj spammer is suppose is the same person as last one ,

Ya..ur right.
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indian Commando Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

This guy is a big noob. He was banned on Wrath for using wall hack. So now Davaj has yet not noticed it or he has stopped it. So he is spamming wrath. All this is the indication to show that HE IS A FUCKING NOOB.
Indian Commando
Indian Commando
Admin
Admin

http://www.wrath-prince.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Indian Commando wrote:This guy is a big noob. He was banned on Wrath for using wall hack. So now Davaj has yet not noticed it or he has stopped it. So he is spamming wrath. All this is the indication to show that HE IS A FUCKING NOOB.

hahahahahaha..i Agree. Smile Smile Smile
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [M]aDFrAgGe[R]™ Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Way to Go Indian Smile
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.facebook.com/style.ikon

Back to top Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty Hey Ladies!

Post  Heya Wankers! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Heya ladies!

stop backbiting like randi aurats. I would rather say, stop bitch-biting. You pussies need some meat in ur all holes, the jamming would be a great stress buster for you ladies now stop whining and try to be man!

Heya Wankers!
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Heya Wankers! wrote:Heya ladies!

stop backbiting like randi aurats. I would rather say, stop bitch-biting. You pussies need some meat in ur all holes, the jamming would be a great stress buster for you ladies now stop whining and try to be man!

Are Mc...DAVAJ k lvde...ja na bar bar wrath k forums pe mt aa gnd marane ko..
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heya Wankers! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

hell_above12 wrote:that new davaj spammer is suppose is the same person as last one ,

Oh yeah He is the same banger who banged your sis and mom upside down full on. yeah yeah he is the same superstar! cheers

Heya Wankers!
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty Hey Ladies!

Post  Heya Wankers! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Indian Commando wrote:This guy is a big noob. He was banned on Wrath for using wall hack. So now Davaj has yet not noticed it or he has stopped it. So he is spamming wrath. All this is the indication to show that HE IS A FUCKING NOOB.

he is the same waller who sneaked your mom's chadi using wall hacks. Your mom gonna be a bombshell as you still are a new born infant. Davaj doesn't allow underage kids like you to become Admin. This freaking policy works on the ladies server like wrath

Heya Wankers!
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Empty Heya Wankers mC BC

Post  hell_above12 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

mc bc do not show your face in wrath ever again............
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
hell_above12
hell_above12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  [M]aDFrAgGe[R]™ Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Heya Wankers! wrote:

he is the same waller who sneaked your mom's chadi using wall hacks. Your mom gonna be a bombshell as you still are a new born infant. Davaj doesn't allow underage kids like you to become Admin. This freaking policy works on the ladies server like wrath

I guess some American or British fucked your MOM.. that's why u blabbering a lot in english and you all the secrets what actually happened with your Momma.. Go try the same again with your Bitchy Mom, rather wasting your time here (If you are here, someone else would be there with your mom, go check, FASSSSSSSSSST)

Conclusion: Fuck Off..
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.facebook.com/style.ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

[M]aDFrAgGe[R] wrote:
Heya Wankers! wrote:

I guess some American or British fucked your MOM.. that's why u blabbering a lot in english and you all the secrets what actually happened with your Momma.. Go try the same again with your Bitchy Mom, rather wasting your time here (If you are here, someone else would be there with your mom, go check, FASSSSSSSSSST)

Conclusion: Fuck Off..

hahaha MaD..
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm

COME FUCKERS AND TRY TO DAMAGE HERE SPECIALLY IN WEB ... U GUYS ALL CHEAP MOTHER FUCKERS CANT TAKE PANGA UNTIL I LEFT THIS SERVER.... MAIN TUM LOGO KA BAAP IDHAR BAITHA HU CHUTIYA... TRY TO DAMAGE WEB ... ... U TRIED BUT FAILURE FUCKERS ... I LOVE TO ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE REGARDING WEB ... AND TELL THAT ASSHOLE (WHOM U CALLED TECH GIG ) HE IS NOTHING BUT A NOOB IN WEB DEVELOPMENT ... SO GUYS GO FUCK A GOAT ... ELSE WHAT U CAN DO ??? ... GO FUCK YOUR SELF. ... U DAVAJ GUYS CANT NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH WRATH
pops
pops
Director of Forums

https://www.facebook.com/srijan.mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 pm

pops wrote:COME FUCKERS AND TRY TO DAMAGE HERE SPECIALLY IN WEB ... U GUYS ALL CHEAP MOTHER FUCKERS CANT TAKE PANGA UNTIL I LEFT THIS SERVER.... MAIN TUM LOGO KA BAAP IDHAR BAITHA HU CHUTIYA... TRY TO DAMAGE WEB ... ... U TRIED BUT FAILURE FUCKERS ... I LOVE TO ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE REGARDING WEB ... AND TELL THAT ASSHOLE (WHOM U CALLED TECH GIG ) HE IS NOTHING BUT A NOOB IN WEB DEVELOPMENT ... SO GUYS GO FUCK A GOAT ... ELSE WHAT U CAN DO ??? ... GO FUCK YOUR SELF. ... U DAVAJ GUYS CANT NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH WRATH

Pops GOAT??
haha DAVAJ k liye to goat he theek hai.. Razz Razz Razz
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 am

itsmenoob wrote:_/\_

i don't understand you guys...

@ pop i never been abusive towards any wrath player...

this is the 1st time i second time....you abused me...(some davaj mate had a talk with you fb chat..right now thi is second time.......)
grow up abusing never works..

@ indian.. do you really think this spamming initiated by davaj??
we banned that guy for admin abuse.. and said just follow the instructions....i.e just advertise our links on 15 different forums...idk why he did all on a single 1..(but i enjoyed his posts)
its always a time pass to be in spec in this forum. coz the way here admins behave...(but every 1 have their different way)
then suddenly my username : rahulvpandey banned by you. and again i have created another user name : this isbad.. also banned then my whole ip banned......

@pop do you really think any1 from davaj tried hack your subomain forum ???
i m noob can say noobest in web development.........but india's no.1 cz web activities...handled by me.. thats the point.. i never told any1 that i m pro..

1 most important.. aman rizwaan....you must be knowing him.. he just turned to davaj with a single and guess what ..the most hated guy is my friend .......

idk which type of mentality. you guys have.. as you said you married...still behaving like a kid.. do you really think.. any1 have tried to hack your forum. and being a sub domain user.. you still able to track (may be you can no idea about forumotion.)
this is bad attitude..(according to me)
i have never said i m a pro.. but still you guys contacted me.. i helped anuj in several terms..till the extent.. about my knowledge.. i earn enough according to my knowledge....more than enough my company recognize it....thats enough.

i don't need any certificate from you guys.. but its bad saying some body tried hacking your forum from our side..

you know babu_cool got moderator level access. in you forum .. he told me 2-3 days ago.. i would have done a lot damage with that.. i m not a hacker.. i do the things for which i get paid.. nothing else..

you guys mailed me .. that you need assistant.. have i tried to get benefit from it.. you were in conference...i have no problem if you will say rahul is noob in web development .. coz that is the fact.. i love to learn new things.. but hardly get time from job.....

you banned my ip,,, i dont have a normal internet connection . i have lease line .. i can change my ips whenever i can .. and yeah it will eb static not dynamic..

idk how you take it.. but its bad attitude in my opinion.....may be you have your own way of thinking...

radical banned by me...you know the reason..
idk how you take it... but trust me no body is trying to hack you sub domain.. as far as i know...our players are happy with our server .. and we never appreciate hacking activities..the reason is we have lack of knowledge.. coz we are noobs in web development. if you still want to create a scene..go ahead its not in my hand.

i always love to talk sense and i dont abuse generally though i have my dictionary with me.

_/\_

ps: this is not unbann request

Heya Devil..i'm no prob's with u man...bt 1st ur player Baba came n spam here man..
So 1st cn u just look into dat..dat's y we all r high....And Fuckem invited me to play on DAVAJ...
Dat's why i came....And Suddenly banned..and banned by admin is nt showing ur name..it's Rahul Pandey...And dat Amar Rizwan..
Woh jalta hai DAVAJ se...he is just a Fucker dat's it!!

And wat u guys wrote in your forums...we'll fuck radical's ass..
Oh yeah m nytime ready..u can come.. Razz Razz Razz
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 am

i m not devil..
i m rahul pandey.. i have banned you...

about controling baba.......he was banned . we dont have any control over banned players....

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

http://davaj.in

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 am

itsmenoob wrote:i m not devil..
i m rahul pandey.. i have banned you...

about controling baba.......he was banned . we dont have any control over banned players....

Ohh..bt wtf i did..why u banneD me?
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 am

you know the reason.. you have spammed on forum..thats why you got banned...

anyways ..post a dispute it will get resolve.

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

itsmenoob wrote:
you know the reason.. you have spammed on forum..thats why you got banned...

anyways ..post a dispute it will get resolve.

Dude i didn't spam..man..WTF!!

And wat spam?
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 am

this is not the place to discuss ban thing post ur ban dispute there will be resolved.

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 am

But why..if i didn't done nything wrong..den y?
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 am

thats what i am saying post a ban dispute there will answer you..

Ban dispute itself means you are not sure y u got banned so wanted to unban.
do it i will answer you.

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am

itsmenoob wrote:thats what i am saying post a ban dispute there will answer you..

Ban dispute itself means you are not sure y u got banned so wanted to unban.
do it i will answer you.

No man i can't leave.
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello Rahul ....

Nice to see you again in forum .... hope you are doing fine ... look bro i know am quite abusive to those who Abuse regarding anything on Wrath ... and i never mentioned your name in my last post ... so why u r thinking that I told you TECH GIG ... anyway I know you are best in your field and me also .... so no CLASH ... there is no limit to gather knowledge .... for that all of us are noob .... anyway ... you run your server and let us do same ... NO CLASH .... cool babu was banned yesterday for one particular reason ... I know you guys dont have controlled on BANNED PLAYER but u have control on UNBANNED PLAYERS .... So from next time we need your cooperation (As i think u r head in DAVAJ server) ..... And you also noticed in me that I am quite polite to those who respect others .... We talked to each other regarding CS , how office / company enter in this topic I dont know .... Anyway ... hope you can understand all the problem .... and hope in future this thing will not happen again. and I dont want to talk about server rank ... after all time will speak .... there you mentioned ".but india's no.1 cz Server's web activities...handled by me" ... for that I want to say you are just comparing your self with just a 17 yrs old KID ... Dont you get shamed on that ... anyway its your personal matter .... there you also mentioned "idk which type of mentality. you guys have.. as you said you married...still behaving like a kid.. do you really think.. any1 have tried to hack your forum. and being a sub domain user.. you still able to track (may be you can no idea about forumotion)" ... So what I am married ... people mind cant be changed unless they change their mind them self ... And yes ... u know also its tough to hack PHPBB .... and if you can CRACK it I can also RESOLVED IT ... We have that much of confidence .... but not saying I AM PRO .... And you guys what bullshit talking about mentality??? .... You guys made shit about Wrath and admins in your forum (You can make it but only in your area) ... But you cant show we made same here ... THIS IS CALLED MENTALITY .... THIS IS CALL SPIRIT.

PS : For your kind information giving the proof ... Check this ...

http://www.davaj.in/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=7886&Itemid=90

Another thing .... you told that you guys running Indian number one server .... even i cant find your server as number one in India ... for that giving you screen shot ... see below ...

_/\_ Cheers

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Map10

NB : THIS IS MY LAST POST REGARDING DAVAJ GUYS

pops
pops
Director of Forums

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm

_/\_ Pops
omg....
i never included my company.....i just said.. i m doing average in field.. nothing else..

you posted the proof please check its created by 1 of player who did it. i have locked the topic with very balanced post.....so what you wanted to explain?? we did our job . we instructed the player to go to wrath forums.. Rolling Eyes what else you expect???

for that I want to say you are just comparing your self with just a 17 yrs old KID
???? affraid affraid what was that????
thats the truth...

DAVAJ SPAMMER ON FORUMS Davaj110

I don't know when you took this screen shots lol! lol! Sleep Sleep

I know you guys dont have controlled on BANNED PLAYER but u have control on UNBANNED PLAYERS .... So from next time we need your cooperation (As i think u r head in DAVAJ server) .
we always suggest our player not to be abusive towards any1.. can't ban player for abusing other community for this reason..but we always do it.....
please have reference to our fb group...our forum even the link which you posted here on page no. 4
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
at last. i m noob in web thing.. can't crack anything sorry

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

but i would like to ask some questions
1) what made you feel that we attacked on your forum??

2) why wrath players abused on davaj ??

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Indian Commando Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks for the message Rahul Smile and let me tell u(If u don't know) that I already spoke to Devil and Go4Frag owner. Both Go4Frag and me were getting the exact same attacks and I would be fixing my Server rather than crashing others. I had spoken to Devil abt it 5 days back or so....

Last edited by Indian Commando on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Indian Commando
Indian Commando
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indian Commando Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm

itsmenoob wrote:but i would like to ask some questions

Well we don't have any control on any human. We cannot control them. 1st ur friend Baba Gam..... started advertising over here and I deleted all his posts. So I guess some people honest to Wrath might have got angry and posted all that shit. I did not even tell them to do so.
Indian Commando
Indian Commando
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Sorry rahul...bt really man..i didn't abuse DAVAJ..Really.

I dunno who was dat.And by d way why r u taking my name huh?
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:30 pm

@ anuj i never told you that you crashed davaj.. i know you can't do it.
in india its not possible...

idk...how its comes to your mind that we blamed that you did it.. but the intension matters alot.

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm

R4d!c4| wrote:

Sorry rahul...bt really man..i didn't abuse DAVAJ..Really.

I dunno who was dat.And by d way why r u taking my name huh?

bro just post your dispute on dvaj forum it will be done.

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Dude..i'm nt playing in DAVAJ..so m nt posting...bt only asking why u banned me???
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itsmenoob Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm

R4d!c4| wrote:Dude..i'm nt playing in DAVAJ..so m nt posting...bt only asking why u banned me???

first of as you said if you have angry players on your thats the same goes with davaj...

you were there on davaj.....most of the post by you abusive on wrath forum and same post copied and pasted on davaj forum.. this makes a sense.....

now see this .......idk who did it.. but yeah you can retrieve a users password on phpbb in text format..some body logged from mine account and changed my post ..

these kids still wanted to play..

bad very bad.. this is against the admin's credibility......i have not seen such cheap activities..on any platform...you know why always login to wrath coz of this kind of activities..
admin ship itself brings credibility...you aren't suppose to see user's password....
anybody still wanted to clearify.. welcome....i wasn't abusing any1 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

please kids(whoever done this) grow up...

itsmenoob
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:52 pm

We dont need more arguments. No Clash ... Keep PEACE .

Resolved.
pops
pops
Director of Forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down