WrAtH Counter-Strike Group of Servers.
Welcome to WrAtH.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WrAtH.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!!

3 posters

Go down

I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!! Empty I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!!

Post  manu(kandiboys) Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 am

EXHO PLZZ UNBAN ME U BANNED ME 4 or 5 days ago !! manu(kandiboys) for hacking !!! THERE WERE ATLEAST 6 hackers playing when i joined the server so i learnt it from youtube n sarted it like a noob!! sorry for that!!! but ask any1 i never used to hack i got frustated with so mant hackers playing so i started too!!! i wont repeat that again admin !! plzzz unban me on wana play on wrath with my friends!!!i hope u'l understand me!!!thank you!!!
manu(kandiboys)
manu(kandiboys)
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!! Empty Re: I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!!

Post  ExHORDER .:!WrAtH!:. Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Full name:
In-game name:
STEAM-ID:
ADMIN who BANNED you:
BAN DATE :
Your side of Story:
ExHORDER .:!WrAtH!:.
Server Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ExHORDER.ExHORDER

Back to top Go down

I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!! Empty UNBAN ME PLZZZ

Post  manu(kandiboys) Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 pm

[quote="ExHORDER .:!WrAtH!:."]Full name: MANU KUMAR
In-game name: manu(kandiboys)
STEAM-ID:"manu(kandiboys)" 1385 STEAM_0:0:1689494101 0 00:51 51 0
ADMIN who BANNED you:exhorder
BAN DATE :20/04/2012
Your side of Story:"I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING ,so i learnt it from youtube n sarted it like a noob!! sorry for that!!! but ask any1 i never used to hack i got frustated with so mant hackers playing so i started too!!! i wont repeat that again admin !! plzzz unban me on wana play on wrath with my friends!!!i hope u'l understand me!!!thank you!!!"
manu(kandiboys)
manu(kandiboys)
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!! Empty Re: I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING !!!

Post  ExHORDER .:!WrAtH!:. Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 pm

manu(kandiboys) wrote:
Your side of Story:"I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH SO MANY HACKERS PLAYING ,so i learnt it from youtube n sarted it like a noob!! sorry for that!!! but ask any1 i never used to hack i got frustated with so mant hackers playing so i started too!!! i wont repeat that again admin !! plzzz unban me on wana play on wrath with my friends!!!i hope u'l understand me!!!thank you!!!"

lol.... Yes you can get banned for using hacked gear. There is no way to prove a friend gave it to you but you have it. Does it always happen?......
clearly hacked stupid gear should get the ban.....
u know. u r noob hacker. YOU SHOOT BEHIND THE WALL THOUGH AND THE WINDOW....

Demo: www.mediafire.com/?2m9c7s7iygeqnhq

Server Admin

https://www.facebook.com/ExHORDER.ExHORDER

Back to top Go down

Post  manu(kandiboys) Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I AM NOT SAYING THAT MY FRIEND GAVE IT TO ME I AM SAYING I WANA PLAY FAIR NOW N ENjOY WITH MY FRIEND!!! ACTUALLY THERE WERE MANY HACKERS THAT DAY PLAYING N I WAS FRUSTATED THAT THEY ARE NOT STOPPING THEIR HACKS N NOT EVEN GETTING BANNED ,SO I LEARNED HOW TO HACK FROM YOUTUBE !!!BUT I HAVE REALISED ITS NOT A GOOD THING N I HAVE DELETED THE HACK FILE OPELGL32 SOMETHING NAMED LIKE THAT!!PLZZZ IL PLAY FAIR PLZZ UNBAN ME I WANA PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS!! plzzz WONT DO IT AGAIN !! N PLZZ BAN MORE HACKERS THERE WERE 6- 5 HACKERS THERE PLAYING THAT DAY N PPL TOLD ME U ONLY BANNED ME!! PLZZ UNBAN ME WONT REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!
manu(kandiboys)
manu(kandiboys)
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  RETAIL Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 pm

if a hacker jumps out of the window will u do the same?
u chose to hack so u have to face the consequences.
staying banned

RETAIL
Director of Forums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down