WrAtH Counter-Strike Group of Servers.
Welcome to WrAtH.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WrAtH.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER

+2
Adm!N.
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
6 posters

Go down

HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER Empty HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER

Post  !|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|! Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

First of all extremely sorry for Posting here but before deleting my this post ADMINS please go through this it is necessary.

http://uploading.com/files/6d7c3a8f/New%2BMicrosoft%2BOffice%2BWord%2BDocument.docx/

as you guys can see that he s abusing exhorder without any reason...........
this is a proof that after u guys rejected radical's adminship application they formed a new channel and was abusing the case related admin EXHORDER who was not guilty in the following case i don't have any further screenshots as they kicked me from there channel after that so but surely they must have abused ADMINS after that also

P.S - the final decision is in your hands of course but still my work was to make u clear what he really is who can abuse an head admin can never maintain a server properly

THESE GUYS THINKS ADMIN DOESN"T KNOW ANYTHING BUT FORGETS THAT THEY HAVE UNDERCOVER AGENTS...LOL
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER Empty Re: HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER

Post  Adm!N. Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm

ZEUS wrote:First of all extremely sorry for Posting here but before deleting my this post ADMINS please go through this it is necessary.

http://uploading.com/files/6d7c3a8f/New%2BMicrosoft%2BOffice%2BWord%2BDocument.docx/

as you guys can see that he s abusing exhorder without any reason...........
this is a proof that after u guys rejected radical's adminship application they formed a new channel and was abusing the case related admin EXHORDER who was not guilty in the following case i don't have any further screenshots as they kicked me from there channel after that so but surely they must have abused ADMINS after that also

P.S - the final decision is in your hands of course but still my work was to make u clear what he really is who can abuse an head admin can never maintain a server properly

THESE GUYS THINKS ADMIN DOESN"T KNOW ANYTHING BUT FORGETS THAT THEY HAVE UNDERCOVER AGENTS...LOL

ZEUS...it is hell above admin abuser..Then why d fuck are you taking me inside this...
And about the channel...it is from a long time b4 i posted my admin application..
So stop dicthing about me...and why the fuck you are abusing me on IRC..
Who the hell are you to abuse me..I didn't tell anything about you...
And nobody kicked you frm d channel..you went by yourself..
So just STFU.

Last edited by R4d!c4| on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [M]aDFrAgGe[R]™ Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm

easy guys.. don't fight.. now use of doing this.. and above all.. zeus.. this is not a mature way.. i am not favoring anyone here.. but any one can talk whatever they want in personal.. so please.. this is not a matter to be posted in forums..

What say admins.. ??
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
[M]aDFrAgGe[R]™
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.facebook.com/style.ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  !|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|! Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

MAD listen i have posted this post in admin application on HELL to make everything clear to ADMINS but POPS told me to post it here thats why i posted it here
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  !|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|! Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 pm

FIRST - RADICAL IAM NOT TAKING YOU HERE U FOOL AND NOOB I AM JUST TELLING THAT U FORMED THE FUCKING DUPLICATE CHANNEL

SECOND - YOU TELLS EVERYONE THAT YOU LEAVED THE CLAN BECAUSE OUR ADMIN ExHORDER ABUSED YOU BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU LEAVE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GOT ADMINSHIP AND HE HAS FULL RIGHTS TO ABUSE YOU YOU ASSHOLE BECAUSE AFTER SO MANY TIMES EVERY ADMIN TOLD YOU NOT TO BUMP IN OLD THREADS YOU STILL BUMPS THEM NOT ONLY BUMPS BUT USES IT AS A CHAT YOU NOOB,ASSHOLE U DESERVES IT EXHO'S ABUSING CASE IS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU ALLRIGHT SO STFU.

THIRD- YES I ABUSED YOU BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO TOLERATE A GUY...OH.. SORRY AN ASSHOLE WHO LEAVED A CLAN BECAUSE OF ADMINSHIP.. WELL BRO ADMIT IT YOU DIDN'T LEAVED WRATH....WRATH LEAVED YOU U ASSHOLE

FOURTH-ABOUT THE KICKING CASE DON'T YOU LIE U ASSHOLE U DID KICKED ME AND UR JUST A NOOB AND ASSHOLE TO ADMIT IT.

FIFTH- IAM JUST WRONG ABOUT ONE THING THAT I WRITE THERE THAT U FORMED THE CHANNEL AFTER UR REJECTION BUT ALLRIGHT I ADMIT IT THAT U HAVE FORMED IT BEFORE....BUT I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY I FORGOT ABOUT THAT U NOOB AND OF COURSE HUMANS LIKE ME MAKES MISTAKES NOT GANDU'S AND ASSHOLE'S LIKE YOU U NOOB.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ADMIT IT THAT U R AN
IDIOT ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T WANTS TO PLAY BUT WANTS TO USE ADMIN POWERS WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY.SO FUCK OFF U ASSHOLE
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

ZEUS wrote:FIRST - RADICAL IAM NOT TAKING YOU HERE U FOOL AND NOOB I AM JUST TELLING THAT U FORMED THE FUCKING DUPLICATE CHANNEL

SECOND - YOU TELLS EVERYONE THAT YOU LEAVED THE CLAN BECAUSE OUR HEAD ADMIN ExHORDER ABUSED YOU BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU LEAVE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GOT ADMINSHIP AND HE HAS FULL RIGHTS TO ABUSE YOU YOU ASSHOLE BECAUSE AFTER SO MANY TIMES EVERY ADMIN TOLD YOU NOT TO BUMP IN OLD THREADS YOU STILL BUMPS THEM NOT ONLY BUMPS BUT USES IT AS A CHAT YOU NOOB,ASSHOLE U DESERVES IT EXHO'S ABUSING CASE IS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU ALLRIGHT SO STFU.

THIRD- YES I ABUSED YOU BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO TOLERATE A GUY...OH.. SORRY AN ASSHOLE WHO LEAVED A CLAN BECAUSE OF ADMINSHIP.. WELL BRO ADMIT IT YOU DIDN'T LEAVED WRATH....WRATH LEAVED YOU U ASSHOLE

FOURTH-ABOUT THE KICKING CASE DON'T YOU LIE U ASSHOLE U DID KICKED ME AND UR JUST A NOOB AND ASSHOLE TO ADMIT IT.

FIFTH- IAM JUST WRONG ABOUT ONE THING THAT I WRITE THERE THAT U FORMED THE CHANNEL AFTER UR REJECTION BUT ALLRIGHT I ADMIT IT THAT U HAVE FORMED IT BEFORE....BUT I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY I FORGOT ABOUT THAT U NOOB AND OF COURSE HUMANS LIKE ME MAKES MISTAKES NOT GANDU'S AND ASSHOLE'S LIKE YOU U NOOB.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ADMIT IT THAT U R AN
IDIOT ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T WANTS TO PLAY BUT WANTS TO USE ADMIN POWERS WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY.SO FUCK OFF U ASSHOLE

Haha Really...u asshole...GTFO man...And yeah m a Noob..wat d fk u want to do Asshole...Go fk a GOAT.

Dont piss me off.
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|! Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

LISTEN RADICAL U NOOB I HAVE ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION WHICH U HAVE ASKED FROM ME....SO THAT'S PISSING U OFF NOTHING ELSE AND NOW U GOT NOTHING EXCEPT UR BLACK SKINNY ASS
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
!|! M0$T | W@NT3|] !|!
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Adm!N. Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 pm

ZEUS wrote:LISTEN RADICAL U NOOB I HAVE ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION WHICH U HAVE ASKED FROM ME....SO THAT'S PISSING U OFF NOTHING ELSE AND NOW U GOT NOTHING EXCEPT UR BLACK SKINNY ASS

Man just fuck off..u noob u asshole...my black ass..u came to see my ass..fuker just stfu.
Adm!N.
Adm!N.
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Well guys stop arguing now. If you guys have some personal problem then don't make a shit in THIS forum. This is not the right place.

NOW IF I SEE ANY MORE TOPIC HERE OR ANY POST FROM BOTH YOU GUYS (Rad & Zeus) REGARDING THIS ISSUE I WILL BAN BOTH OF YOU FROM FORUM. I REQUEST YOU GUYS NOT TO POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN AND DON'T MAKE ANY NEW THREAD REGARDING THIS TOPIC HERE. NOW GUYS CHILL & KEEP PEACE IN WrAtH. IF I SEE ANY MORE POST OR EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS TOPIC I WILL BAN U SERIOUSLY FROM FORUM. GIVING U GUYS LAST CHANCE.

GROW UP & STOP THIS MATTER HERE.THIS TIME I AM SERIOUS.

RESOLVED.
pops
pops
Director of Forums

https://www.facebook.com/srijan.mitra

Back to top Go down

HELL_ABOVE ADMIN ABUSER Empty Zeus this was a long time ago..........

Post  hell_above12 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Admins AND ZEUS please take this in consideration that all the dialouges was a private conversation b/w me and Radical....
at that particular instance i was trying to console radical as he was very angry......
i meant no harm and foul to any admin......You all can see i am just trying to explain to radical that there should be no problem and he can repost his admin application again after sometime.....
i was not abusing exho but trying to calm down radical.....and that conversation was private.......
please admins dont let a very old conversation harm my sv reputation as i am a very active player on sv....
Thank You- hell_above12 .:!WrAtH!:.
hell_above12
hell_above12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

No more explanation Please .
pops
pops
Director of Forums

https://www.facebook.com/srijan.mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  ACE || PURANJAy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Well......rad is correct on one thing which I also told u zeus that :
the rad's channel wasnt formed after he got rejected it was there b4 as well.....

But rad u shldnt have left sv just coz u didnt get adminship...if u really enjoy playin here then just continue and nobody will say a thing to u... cheers cheers cheers
ACE || PURANJAy
ACE || PURANJAy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down