WrAtH Counter-Strike Group of Servers.
Welcome to WrAtH.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WrAtH.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers????????

4 posters

Go down

Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers???????? Empty Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers????????

Post  ***_DumB+AsS_*** Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Dear ADMINS,

At Morning Time There Are Many Many And Many Hackers Playing.The Server Would Be Full Of Hackers.When There Are So Much Hacker Then Where All The ADMINS Go.
Its My Warm Request To See To It Please.And Do Something About The Morning HACKERS.Please. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Thanking You.
Yours Faithful Player,
***_Dumb+AsS_***
***_DumB+AsS_***
***_DumB+AsS_***
Havildar
Havildar

Back to top Go down

Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers???????? Empty Re: Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers????????

Post  pops Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:20 pm

***_Dumb+AsS_*** ... Admins have their personal life and working life too ... Its not possible for admins to stay online for 24/7 ... But we are going to select some admins who plays in the morning time .... and who are active & good too .... who maintain some manners and who knows how wrath works properly. So keep your patience.
pops
pops
Director of Forums

https://www.facebook.com/srijan.mitra

Back to top Go down

Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers???????? Empty Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers????????

Post  David DA SheMan Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Dumbass, 1stly, a warm welcum 2 wrath..n abt da admin..there's lack of admins..i'm very confident dat they will fixed it soon..so play well.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

David DA SheMan
Havildar
Havildar

Back to top Go down

Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers???????? Empty Re: Where Are Admins When There Are A Dozen Of Hackers????????

Post  ACE || PURANJAy Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

pops wrote:***_Dumb+AsS_*** ... Admins have their personal life and working life too ... Its not possible for admins to stay online for 24/7 ... But we are going to select some admins who plays in the morning time .... and who are active & good too .... who maintain some manners and who knows how wrath works properly. So keep your patience.

I AGREE WITH POPS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WRATH CANT BE MADE A HACK-FREE SERVER.....
THERE ARE A NO. OF ANTI-CHEAT PROGRAMS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET FOR CS SERVERS.....
AND I HAVE EVEN PLAYED ON SERVERS HAVING A QUITE FEW OF THEM...

SO JUST GO AHEAD AND GOOGLE IT MAN ........!!!!
ACE || PURANJAy
ACE || PURANJAy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ***_DumB+AsS_*** Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Thank You Pops Please See To The Morning Time Further.... Sad Sad Sad
***_DumB+AsS_***
***_DumB+AsS_***
Havildar
Havildar

Back to top Go down

Post  pops Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 pm

ACE || PURANJAy wrote:
I AGREE WITH POPS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WRATH CANT BE MADE A HACK-FREE SERVER.....
THERE ARE A NO. OF ANTI-CHEAT PROGRAMS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET FOR CS SERVERS.....
AND I HAVE EVEN PLAYED ON SERVERS HAVING A QUITE FEW OF THEM...

SO JUST GO AHEAD AND GOOGLE IT MAN ........!!!!

Puranjay ... You cant make any gaming server hacker free after using lots of plugin which protect server from cheater . To make hacker free server, we have respectable admins here . So we are trying hard to make server clean as much as we can.

Thank you.
pops
pops
Director of Forums

https://www.facebook.com/srijan.mitra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down